It’s the first Father’s Day for this house and I am eager to celebrate. While Pal has only been a daddy for going on three months, he is such a natural. He is so sweet with our girl and seeing them together does my heart endless amounts of good.
In honor of the dads, and my favorite one of all, here is a short list of what makes me the happiest seeing my Pal as a papa:
- The way his face lights up each and every time he sees her
- Overhearing their conversations, though they are sometimes one-sided
- Watching him read to her (and her big smile when he does!)
- That he knows just when I need a break and steps right in
- All the silly songs I overhear
I am lucky to have this guy on my team. Everything he does is done with the utmost thought and care, and I know that raising our sweet girl will be no different. Happy Father’s Day, Pal. Harps and I are happy you’re ours.